You can probably guess that this isn’t a “Hooray She Is Still So Healthy!” post...
The girl is MISERABLE and I don’t know if I have never seen her nose so congested. She is coughing like crazy and also has a fever that won’t quit.
I took her to the doctor this morning and it is likely a sinus infection, but nothing I give her to try and fix anything seems to do anything at all.
So we sat most of the day with her angrily demanding things and me bribing her with Sour Patch Kids to get her to do big nose blows and take her temp and drink down Tylenol and do her nebulizer and take a hot shower and anything else I could think of to help her be less miserable.
I can pretty much guarantee three of us in our house will not be sleeping tonight.
The girls have a magical way of getting super sick either while we are on vacation or right after, so it is par for the course I guess!
Any healthy vibes sent out way would be appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment