Friday, October 11, 2019

A Picture Update

Chris was in Colorado all week, and the girls and I all made it to Friday!  Hooray!  Here are some pics from the week:

Hanging at home, playing outside, and Callie helping with the trash bin.

Auntie Love: Auntie Hanna went with G-ma to pick the girls up one day, and Auntie Mari sent a
package to each girl with a TIGER TAIL! AND Auntie Cat came over on Tuesday to make dinner and
hang out with Maya while I took Cal to dance, but I didn't get a picture.

Chris sent some fun pics of his adventures (he tried fly fishing!) and we face-timed a few times.
When we talked to him yesterday, he showed us the snow that fell in Denver!

The girls had a fun week at school- Maya got to see a fire truck and Callie had a field trip!

We got the digital copies of their school pictures.  They both look so grown up!

Finally, it feels like fall (if not a bit of winter today!) and our tree is lovely.
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment