Friday, April 19, 2019

A Picture Update

Hey all!

I don’t have too much for you this week. On Monday we did a reverse snow picture with Cal (by reverse I mean the reverse of the pictures I posted last week of Maya a few days apart with drastically different weather situations).


And Monday after school the neighbor boys came over and played for an hour or so.


Maya and Isaac were playing “house” and acted like an old married couple (Maya is “talking” on the phone in that bottom pic) and Cal and Caleb acted like cool tweens.

Maya snuggled Luna on Wednesday.



I took a pretty sunray picture this morning when I was out with Luna.


And Mary came over and did our spring pots for me! I love them!


Chris and the girls were all off today so he took them to the zoo!


Tonight I took Luna on a beautiful outdoor run and the girls played with the sunlight streaming in our (messy) living room.



I’ll end with this Story People (which originated in Decorah!) that I saw online this week that is a really good reminder about what we focus on and the words we choose to say to each other.



Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment