Sunday, January 14, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Whoa Vikings! Edition

You guys, I have never been a Vikings fan. But I half paid attention to the game, and actually watched the last couple minutes tonight. I think the fact that the Super Bowl is going to be here makes the idea of the hometown team winning that much more interesting. So even though I don’t understand football at all...the ending of that game was crazy. Anyways. 

This was a fun weekend! Cat, Hanna and I spent the morning together yesterday for a big shopping trip (see G-ma’s birthday surprise below).


I love those girls! I don’t know how I got so lucky to be born into a family with two amazing sisters and also MARRY into a family and get two more amazing sisters (and brother)!

Later the girls helped G-ma and Pa put together a cute little tool bench.



I got some Luna snuggles last night.



Today we went with G-ma’s brother Rich and his family for to celebrate G-ma’s birthday with a lunch and bowling! The girls had so much fun with all the teenagers.


Then we went back to G-ma and Pa’s house and gave G-ma her birthday surprise...65 birthday gifts! 


She had lots of fun opening them all up (actually she had a lot of help from two little girls). And there may or may not have been a few individually wrapped bananas...


I’ll leave you with some birthday party videos:




Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment