We got to celebrate with her today, after two different Christmas programs at church- Maya's in the morning and Cal's in the afternoon.
Yesterday was a pretty chill day. There was some fort making in the morning, and that's the only picture I took all day.
We went over to the Held's in the afternoon but no pictures of all the crazy kids this time.
This morning we played in all the snow!
And went to lunch, where I got my new favorite picture.
My favorite picture trick is to tell them they are not allowed to smile. I *love* how much they love to do the opposite of what I tell them. But in this situation, it totally works in my favor.
Back to the birthday girl. We had dinner at her and Josh's place. And I got to use my trick again to get an adorable picture of her with her nieces.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment