I should probably mention one of the contributing factors to the issue is the fact that I participated in a "Wipeout" 5K yesterday. Like the TV show Wipeout. There were obstacles and water and it was crazy and fun. But probably not so good for the back. Chris did it too, along with my friend Jill.
There were professional Photographers on the course, but we haven't seen any of their pics yet. If there are any hilarious ones, I'll be sure to share them. As you can see, the finish line was a 4 story tall water slide.
While we were at the race, the girls spent the morning with G-ma and Pa. They went to the farmer's market and swimming. So much fun!
After the race I pretty much spent the rest of the day in bed or horizontal. Like here, where I at one point tried to lay down outside and watch the girls play. But then I got a Maya attack.
Chris was awesome and kept the girls busy so I could rest. They went to an indoor park and our goddaughter Christine's soccer game.
While we were at the race, the girls spent the morning with G-ma and Pa. They went to the farmer's market and swimming. So much fun!
After the race I pretty much spent the rest of the day in bed or horizontal. Like here, where I at one point tried to lay down outside and watch the girls play. But then I got a Maya attack.
Chris was awesome and kept the girls busy so I could rest. They went to an indoor park and our goddaughter Christine's soccer game.
Today was a hard day. I was in a lot of pain and had a hard time holding it together. But good things still happened. I went out on a walk early in the morning to try and loosen up, and the sky was once again beautiful. It is hard to tell from the picture on the right, but there was a rainbow.
And we were able to see great friends for lunch, with these two crazies.
And then I got to see more great friends for dinner.
When I got home, the sky looked like this. I love that our house faces the west.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend too. It is hard to believe that it is almost July.
And we were able to see great friends for lunch, with these two crazies.
And then I got to see more great friends for dinner.
When I got home, the sky looked like this. I love that our house faces the west.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend too. It is hard to believe that it is almost July.




No comments:
Post a Comment