Sunday, June 7, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well, the weekend is over.  At this point I just have to say THANK GOODNESS.  Both girls got colds and my back went out.  Oh, and my mom and I finished emptying out my dad's closet, so there's that. 

Even though there was a lot of general crankiness and exhaustion (physical and emotional) this weekend, we did have a few highlights. 

Highlight #1: Meeting Elliott- our newest family member.  The girls finally have a (kitty) cousin!

Yes, you read that right, there is now a CAT in the Henderson family.  In case you didn't know and couldn't figure it out from my previous sentence of disbelief, we are NOT cat people.  But Craig is, and now that he is in our family, he is working on changing that...one cute little kitty at a time.

We went over to meet Elliott on Saturday morning.  I begrudgingly admit she is pretty darn cute.


The girls LOVE her.


IMG 7373 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Welcome to the family, Elliott!  We'll try and make sure Maya the Monster doesn't smother you some day.

Highlight #2: The Held's came over for a play date on Saturday night.  We haven't all been together for awhile, and it was CRAZY fun.  There was playtime outside, playtime in the basement, and some undies-only playtime upstairs.  Obviously, the only picture I got was the appropriate kind of picture.

Baby Held #3 is due this month!  Can't wait to add a 5th crazy to the mix!
Highlight #3: Callie figured out how to climb our tree all by herself.  Her QOTD: "Remember when you used to have to put me up in the tree?  Now I can do it all by myself!  Now I think I can climb MOUNTAINS!"


Highlight #4: Half marathon training has commenced. With a rest day.


Highlight #5: Remote control boats at Centennial with G-ma, Pa, Nana and Papa.


Highlight #6: These two...OMG. 


The first full week of summer vacation starts tomorrow...at this point I think I need you all to wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment