Well I can believe it because of the tantrums. And also because of the crazy awesome language development. And the strong desire to do everything on her own.
Her excitement for pushing the handicap accessible door buttons is pretty much out of control. Each button has to be pushed at least twice everywhere we go.
Her love for reading books and pointing out all the words she knows is awesome. She has the most excited feet of anyone I know.
IMG 7293 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
A year ago I posted about how she ate anything, and I now must report the opposite is true. Her go to snack is a bagel, as she says "Hungry bagel" anytime she needs food. And she pretty much refuses to eat all fruit, except maybe bananas if we slab some peanut butter on there.
Speaking of food, she finds it hilarious to throw everything on the floor when she considers herself done eating. Or any time, really.
Some other funny things she says:
*"Window OFF!"- when she wants her car window rolled down
*"Mommy hold you"- in a really high baby voice when she wants me to carry her down the stairs
*"Maya do it!"- most of the rest of the time when she won't let me help her at all
She copies everything her sister does and says. She plays like a big girl. She colors with markers. But I seriously can't believe she is almost 2!!
And lately, she does weird kinda of yoga moves and other toddler acrobatics in her crib to avoid sleeping.








No comments:
Post a Comment