Friday, December 19, 2014

FTPDF

WINTER BREAK.

That is all I have to say right now because I'm in a state of gleeful shock that it is finally here.

So is Maya:

WINTER BREAK?
SERIOUSLY?
#finally
Callie is in full gear-up-to-birthday mode.  She is ready to be 5, and we are ready for her to be 5.  More about her on Monday.

Maya is hilarious.  I can't even tell you how much I love watching her do everything.  Her excitement for the littlest things is amazing.  And her opinions are becoming stronger.  Uh oh... For example, she HATES getting her teeth brushed these days  Like, super duper HATES it.  So I have to pin her down and pry her mouth open to get it done.  Hopefully she won't have an aversion to toothbrushes when she is older.  Also, she demands that we take her socks off in the evenings.  After we get home and take her shoes off, she points to her socks insistently until we remove those as well. 

As for the week in pictures...here they are:

Favorite Thing #1: A Preschool Birthday Party
Favorite Thing #2: Finding this on Instagram on Tuesday.
It captured my exact sentiments.

Favorite Thing #3: DADDY IS HOME!
We went to the Holiday Market on Tuesday evening.
It was cold (and kind of lame) but the girls had fun on the carousel.
Favorite Thing #4: Outings with the Grandparents
This week: Lund's, Como Park, Music Class, Library, Elf Show.
Those girls are LUCKY.
Favorite Thing #5: Things at home
The girls playing together, Maya mastering the fork, Movie night
And lastly, we have a video directed by a certain preschooler who shall remain nameless, but who is definitely bossy.


IMG 2216 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

A big announcement in our family is that there is going to be another wedding!  Mari and Josh got engaged last weekend! 

The upcoming week is going to be crazy busy fun.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment