I feel like it has been awhile since I have given good updates on the girls. But I was trying to think of a creative way to do it, so I decided to tell you a couple of things I can't get enough of about each of them, as well as a couple of things that I can do without. Ha.
I'll start with the things I can do without, so that I can end on a positive note.
So I guess instead of my favorite things, the first things will be captioned as my LEAST favorite things.
CALLIE JOY
1) I can do without the constant upper and lower mouth licking. It always starts when she gets a cold and decides to lick her snot away instead of use a Kleenex (GROSS, right???). And then it snowballs and just becomes a habit until she looks like she has very bizarre red facial hair.
![]() |
| Least Favorite Thing #1: The Red Moustache and Goatee |
MAYA LEIGH
1) I can do without the being crabby unless she is glued to Mama. I'd love to get home and be able to pee (since I didn't have time to do it all day) without guilt because of the wailing that ensued when I walked in and she saw me but I didn't immediately scoop her up. Other times I get the crabby face, even though Daddy claims she was happy as a clam all day.
![]() |
| Least Favorite Thing #2: The crabby face (And this one is actually pretty mild- she has a much CRABBIER crabby face that I don't even want to photograph) |
CALLIE JOY
1) I can not get enough of all of the smart things that she says. We had her parent/teacher conference this week and her teacher told us that Callie is always the one that participates the most during circle time. The teacher is sometimes blown away by what she has to say and contribute.
2) I can not get enough of her imaginative play. She is so good at it, that her sister loves to copy her. We hear her making up her own stories, as well as reciting other stories that she knows. She is so creative and our dining room table is full of all of her little toys. She will sit and play there forever.
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #1: Playing at Boom's house |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #2: Playing at G-ma's house |
1) I can not get enough of her latest love of accessorizing. She loves putting on necklaces and it is hilarious and adorable.
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #3: So many necklaces, so little time |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #4: Learning to dip a chip in guacamole, but then forgoing the chip and digging right in with her hands |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #5: SO EXCITED (on the left), Getting a drink from Auntie Cat |
Here are a few more favorite things from this week...
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #6: Things I did for myself: Play the guitar for the first time in years Drink wine Watch the beautiful evening sky |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #6: Family piano night Callie played, I played, and even Chris and I played "Heart and Soul" as a duet while the girls danced. My Grandma would have loved it. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #7: Out to dinner after voting |










No comments:
Post a Comment