We spent the weekend running errands, playing outside, having a couple play dates, and watching the girls being adorable.
Saturday
The girls and I ran errands in the morning and then I made my mom's potato corn chowder soup during morning nap time. I have been meaning to make it for weeks now an finally got around to it. It was delicious as usual.
Neither Callie nor Maya would eat the soup (STINKERS), but Maya did try hard to eat her mac and cheese with a spoon. The utensil didn't last long though, when she realized that fingers are still much easier.
![]() |
Speaking of dance class...it was HALLOWEEN COSTUME week, which was awesome. The girls were all so cute.
Later that evening we went over to play with Avery. This was the best picture I could get of the girls, go figure.
Sunday
We spent a lot of time outside! So beautiful.
The most anticipated event of the weekend was our play date with Callie's "boyfriend" Henrik, and his family. You may remember Henrik from back when Callie called him her favorite person. I connected with his mom at Mom's night at preschool, and we arranged today's play date a few weeks ago. We went over to their house and went to a park. Callie was SO happy.
Henrik has a little brother Kelan, but I didn't get any good pictures of him and Maya together. Next time.
Hope you all had a great weekend.







No comments:
Post a Comment