Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I have already informed you about the Children's Museum, Sidewalk Chalk and Bubbles, and the wedding!

But we still did a lot more this weekend.

Yesterday we went to the condo and went on a fun walk down by the river:
My new favorite picture!

Then we had a playdate at Jenna, Andy and Charlie's house:

Today Chris and I spent most of the day cleaning out crap from our house (it was ridiculous...and we're nowhere near done) while Callie played at G-ma and G-pa's house.

Stuff we donated:
Stuff to go to the dump:

Then Cathleen made us a yummy dinner and Callie was a BUSY girl!

How fun are toddlers? And how exhausting at the same time? I'm thankful for all of the amazing playtimes that we have. But I'm also VERY thankful for naptimes. She is still rocking two solid 1+ hour naps a day, but I'm wondering when that will change. Glad I have the summer to be home to be with her while she continues to grow into a little girl!

But I still ask myself every once in a while: Where did my baby go???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment