We have yet to get rid of Callie's purple spring jacket and cold weather hat.
I had FROST on my car windows yesterday morning.
SNOWFLAKES have actually fallen a few days this week.
I was more than a little annoyed with May 2011 until yesterday afternoon, when we actually got to be outside to enjoy our tulips (and dandelions...).
But we still needed the purple jacket.
Today was gorgeous...we had a nice walk with Kylie and Calvin by Nokomis.
But we still needed the purple jacket.
Tonight was nice...we went to cheer on Daddy and the boys at one of their softball games.
But we still needed the purple jacket.
As much as I love purple, I'm getting REALLY REALLY sick of the purple jacket.
On to other news: we got to celebrate Great Margie's birthday on Monday with dinner and strawberry shortcake!
And the new favorite saying in our house is "Uh Oh."
Uh Oh from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Pretty cute jacket for a pretty cute little girl :)
ReplyDeleteNikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com --> blog design to change the world, get an update today!