Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF

It has been a few days since I have blogged because it has been a pretty crazy busy week. I had a stressful week at work with some big meetings and the MN department of ed coming in to do an audit of our special education program. We have a few things left to do for it, but it is almost done. And I think it went well so that is good news. :) Anyway, I was stressed and tired so I didn't get on the computer much.

Now it is Friday and we are looking forward to a fun, busy weekend. We have a baby shower for my friend Melissa (who is in town from New York) tomorrow. She is expecting a little boy at the end of September. Then we'll be heading to our friend Brent's birthday party. On Sunday we have another baby shower for Chris' friend Brent (a different Brent!) and his wife Karen who are in town from Colorado and had a baby girl in April. Plus my sister Laura is home for the weekend! Thankfully we learned last weekend that Callie is a major trooper and handles lots of outings very well.

After a busy week, little Punkin Head looks like this:



I have a feeling I will be looking like her very soon...though I feel somewhat well rested because last night she slept 9 hours!!! Yes, 9 hours without waking up!!! I fed her last night at 8ish pm and she slept until 5am. I have gotten so used to getting up in the middle of the night that it was totally disorienting last night when the first time I got up to feed her was actually morning and a little light outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment