Here are some pictures from our weekend with the Montgomery family! Baby Reese was sooooooooo good!
Here he is with his Mommy, Daddy and me:

And here is Kona trying to figure out who the heck this little thing is:

She was curious and jealous at the same time:


Fun weekend!

We each took on different roles this weekend. Chris was the "Sleep Machine." He was able to put the baby to sleep every time he tried (I believe he was 4 for 4?). I fed him his breakfast each morning which was an adventure because he liked to be messy! :)
The weekend made me really excited to have a baby around for good...but I was tired on Sunday night! I will definitely cherish the next six months of non-parenthood while at the same time excitedly anticipating parenthood.
Our next doctor's appointment is tomorrow...so that's all for now!
You look so natural... You need a couple more weekends like that to get the practice in or maybe not. You will do just fine. I enjoy reading your updates.
ReplyDeleteLynn