It has been a little over one week since we found out the news, and I've noticed a couple of things.
1) I'm still getting used to not feeling "food guilt" as much...not that I really did before anyway, but if I ate a lot or splurged on something I used to always think about needing to run more. Now it is okay to do more snacking as long as it is good for me, right Mom? :) I'm excited to go to Whole Foods and use the gift card I got for my birthday to get some great, healthy snacks.
2) I don't feel any different yet, so it is still a little hard to believe. Therefore I have taken 2 more tests this week. All positive. :)
3) I do think I'm a little crabbier and am glad that the school year is wrapping up. Those kids are energy drainers! haha.
Lastly, here is a "before" picture. It will be fun to see how the baby grows!
No comments:
Post a Comment