I gotta say I'm happy to have made it to May. Spring is in the air and summer feels at least a little bit on the horizon!
On Tuesday morning, Hanna and I got up, packed up, and said goodbye to our cute little cabin and the pretty lake and headed home to our families. Check out my Monday blog if you missed seeing all our long weekend shenanigans.

Tuesday night Chris and I went to a Lynx Season Ticket "Rookie" Orientation, where we got to meet one of the Lynx's new rookie players, Alissa Pili!

On Wednesday afternoon we enjoyed the beautiful weather and our blooming tree.

With the phone consultant help of G-ma, I got my spring pots planted on Thursday.

Tonight Luna and I had the house to ourselves, so we enjoyed some sunshine on the couch.

Have a good weekend!
Tuesday night Chris and I went to a Lynx Season Ticket "Rookie" Orientation, where we got to meet one of the Lynx's new rookie players, Alissa Pili!
On Wednesday afternoon we enjoyed the beautiful weather and our blooming tree.
With the phone consultant help of G-ma, I got my spring pots planted on Thursday.
Tonight Luna and I had the house to ourselves, so we enjoyed some sunshine on the couch.
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment