Today marks 9 years since the loss of my dad.
I have written a couple of versions of this post, but truthfully there is not much I can think of to say that I haven’t already said the past 8 years.
April is a hard month now. We do what we can to remember and honor and move forward all at the same time.
I had a restorative weekend in the woods and I honored him on a magical hike yesterday.
Hanna shared with me that in the Jewish culture, they leave stones when they visit loved ones because the stones last a long time. I had found a couple of pretty stones on one of our hikes, so I left them for Dad when I visited today with his favorite treats.
He will always be my dad and I will love him and miss him.
Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment