Sunday, May 19, 2024

Weekend Wrap- Up

Hey all! Happy Sunday! We had a fun and busy weekend. 

On Friday night my mom and I went to the Lynx home opener (an 8:30pm start) that resulted in a double overtime WIN and us not getting home until almost midnight! But it was a great time and I’m so excited for having great seats for this season. You can even see us on TV sometimes! Chris sent the pic below. 


Then I woke up Saturday morning and headed to Minnehaha Falls for my race! It was a beautiful and humid morning. 


I got a mimosa at the finish line. 


Maya and Chris spent most of the morning/afternoon planing new bushes on the side of our house. Then she had an open gym at gymnastics and Luna was cute. 


Mitchell and Isla came over for playtime and dinner. We enjoyed running around the field and they loved the wagon ride. 


After lunch the girls spent a few hours at Boom’s house. 


Our exciting news of the day is that both girls agreed to join me for a 5K race at the end of August! We will set up a training schedule this summer, and we went on a run this evening to feel it out. They both seem excited (though only one would allow a photo-op)!


Click here for some videos from the past couple of weeks. 

Have a good week!





No comments:

Post a Comment