1) Going outside- I got almost 18,000 steps in today because with so much free time I don't mind spending my time running and walking multiple times a day. I can't wait to get my weekly Fitbit results and see how many more steps I have this week than last week. It's going to be hilarious. Self isolation has done wonders for my activity levels.
2) Family time- though the reason I go outside so often is so my introverted self can be alone, I'm also very thankful that the four of us (with Luna too) have had so much together time (ask me again in a week how I feel about family time...HA).
3) Wine time. Enough said.
Here are some snapshots of yesterday: Luna "helped" me exercise, the girls played legos and went to the park and played outside, and we watched three episodes of Master Chef Junior in a row (with popcorn).
Today I took Luna on a sunrise walk and the girls had virtual playdates with the Held girls.
And then there was just a lot of craziness under a table fort and blankets.
And we went on a "social distance" walk with G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna and Mitchell...and the doggies.
Tomorrow the girls are on "spring break" while Chris and I both have to still work full time, so it's going to be interesting! Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment