Friday, March 27, 2020

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!  It was the girls' "spring break" this week, and we continued to do our part to stay home (except to get outside on walks!).  Chris and I both still worked from home this week and we continued to adjust to all being home all the time while trying to get stuff done.  It is a struggle that many people are going through...

So here's Monday.  We woke up to snow, got puzzles from Boom in the mail, and then there was a pretty sunset.



On Tuesday there were puzzles and MouseTrap, also from Boom!



On Wednesday it was a bit of a mid-week meltdown and then rain.  But there was also some virtual playdates and lots of jumping jacks.



On Thursday Maya played virtual Mastermind with Pa, and I put together a little desk (with some help) for this distance teaching thing.



Today was beautiful! It felt so good to get outside.



This afternoon Cal and I met Pa and G-ma at 9 Mile Creek for some more sunshine.



Have a great weekend (that will likely be very similar to your week)!

No comments:

Post a Comment