ASK LADY ADVICE
| This is a clue to Lady Advice's identity! |
Dear Lady Advice,
I have three adorable nieces but I live far away from them so I don't get to see them as often as I'd like! How can I best keep in contact with them and keep up with all of their fun activities?
Thanks,
It's Hot Down Here
*****************************************************
Dear It's Hot Down Here,
Face time, letters, and visits. Maybe you could move back some day!
Love,
Lady Advice
Face time, letters, and visits. Maybe you could move back some day!
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
Dear Lady Advice,
Dear Lady Advice,
I just had surgery on my shoulder and I'm worried that I won't be able to hug people (especially my grandkids) like I usually do. What do you think I can do instead?
Thanks,
Love to Hug
Thanks,
Love to Hug
*****************************************************
Dear Love to Hug,
I think you should invent a secret hand shake with your grandkids. Example: high hive turn around handshake fist bump.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
I think you should invent a secret hand shake with your grandkids. Example: high hive turn around handshake fist bump.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
If YOU have a question or need help from Lady Advice, please send an email to:
She looks forward to helping you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment