ASK LADY ADVICE
*Special Edition*
*Special Edition*
Editor's Note Part 1: Lady Advice is actually on vacation this week, but wanted to do this special column before she left. Any other letters that have come will be addressed next week.
| This is a clue to Lady Advice's identity! |
Dear Lady Advice,
It just so happens that I have TWO little nieces or nephews that will be born in January 2020, likely a couple weeks apart from each other. I LOVE BABIES and am afraid I am going to HAVE NO CHILL when they are born. Can you help me think of some ways to be calm and relaxed when the babies come?
Thanks,
Over-the-Moon Auntie
*****************************************************
Dear Over-the-Moon Auntie,
What a coincidence! I’m going to have two cousins in January 2020 too. Clear your mind of babies. Remember they drool all over you and have poopy diapers. That’s gross.
But they are super cute too. So good luck! You’re gonna need it!
Love,
Lady Advice
_______________________________________________________________________________
Editor's Note Part 2:
*SPOILER ALERT*
It's ME, Kati! I AM OVER-THE-MOON AUNTIE! Dan and Hanna are due with their 1st baby in early January 2020, and Laura and Craig are due with Lucy's sibling later in January 2020! Can you stand it? I certainly can't handle it and as I said in my letter, I will have NO CHILL when it comes to all things baby and baby snuggling. I'm even all in for baby drools and poops!
Hooray for babies!!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________
If YOU have a question or need help from Lady Advice, please send an email to:
Love,
Lady Advice
_______________________________________________________________________________
Editor's Note Part 2:
*SPOILER ALERT*
It's ME, Kati! I AM OVER-THE-MOON AUNTIE! Dan and Hanna are due with their 1st baby in early January 2020, and Laura and Craig are due with Lucy's sibling later in January 2020! Can you stand it? I certainly can't handle it and as I said in my letter, I will have NO CHILL when it comes to all things baby and baby snuggling. I'm even all in for baby drools and poops!
Hooray for babies!!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________
If YOU have a question or need help from Lady Advice, please send an email to:
She looks forward to helping you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment