Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well, we are officially halfway done with summer. Bonkers. We had a fun and HOT weekend.

Yesterday morning the girls, Luna and I went on a “run.”


Then while Chris did chores around the yard and house, the girls and I went to a park!


And then Luna was high maintenance.


Last evening we met one of Chris’ coworkers, Jeremy, and his wife and kids at the splash pad and then they came back to our house to play and BBQ. It was a super fun evening!


Today the big event was driving Callie to camp. It was about 2 hours each way, and Maya was a trooper. She was nervous and excited. She had fun putting all her stuffed animals and things up in her bunk bed, and seemed fine when we left. I can’t believe she will be there until Friday!




As we were saying goodbye, Maya opted for a head bump instead of a hug, so Callie gave one back to her and then she hung on Chris for a bit.


As we were leaving she was invited to join some sort of game and went willingly!


I know she is going to love it, and I’ll be glued to the camp Facebook page each day waiting for pictures to be posted. Apparently bedtime isn’t until like 10pm so she is going to be one tired cookie when she gets home!

Now, this girl is stuck with her boring parents all by herself until Friday.


Have a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment