Sunday, June 3, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

It’s. Almost. Summer. Vacation.

This weekend was pretty relaxed, which is good because the next week is going to be coo-coo-bananas-crazy-town.

These are the only pictures I took yesterday:

ok
There was some downtown time and play outside time (including kickball with our neighbor Neal!).

Today the girls and I went to get pedicures so we can have pretty toes.


We watched the Lynx game (cuddled up on our bed) and it did not go well. Our team is struggling this season...but I have faith that they’ll figure it out!


Then we had to play outside a little. Chris took Callie to hit golf balls.



And Maya was inspired to play basketball. At one point after she made a basket she yelled “I’m like Maya Moore!” I love that the girls have such strong athlete role models to look up to.


This is the last week of school for me and Cal. This is the last week of usual day care for Maya at Boom’s, G-ma and Pa’s houses. That means 8.5 years of grandparent child care is coming to an end. We have been so unbelievably lucky that our girls have been taken care of by some of the people who love them most. I will forever be grateful for that. ❤️❤️❤️

This is also the week leading up to DAN AND HANNA’S WEDDING!!!! We have the rehearsal and groom’s dinner on Thursday (also the last day of school!) and then the wedding on Saturday. It is going to be amazing and we are all so excited! It is also the first wedding that all four of us are in: Chris is a groomsman, I’m a bridesmaid, and the girls are flower girls. Look forward to some fancy family photos! And beautiful wedding photos! I know I am!

Here are some videos from this past week. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment