Friday, June 15, 2018

A Picture Update: Summer Week 1

You guys, we had such a fun first week of summer!

We did so many things, but didn’t really have anything planned ahead of time. I love those kinds of weeks. So here we go!

Monday: Haircuts (mine was technically on Sunday) and playtime with Boom, Lucy, and Iris, biking in the rain and dinner with G-ma and Pa!









Tuesday: Playing at Boom’s house again (with a fun new pillow that Callie saved her money up for), and dinner with Uncle Jim and Aunt Coco!




Wednesday: a neighborhood run/bike ride looking for little libraries,  fun times at Centennial Lakes with G-ma and Auntie Cat, and hammock time with Luna.



Thursday: a training walk with Luna and G-ma, a walk to the park (with donuts and a “Lee” Coke- I don’t drink Coke but I had to buy it, obviously) playing in the sprinkler, and dance recital dress rehearsal!








Friday: morning weeding and splash pad with the Held’s.




Lastly, this afternoon I got some “mail” delivered to me during quiet time:



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment