I’m grateful that he is my dad every day. And I miss him every day.
As for our week, Maya and I had some time together during Callie’s dance class. I took this pic after she tooted really loud in the quiet eating area of the co-op.
We both couldn’t stop giggling!
We hung out with some Junghans cousins on Thursday evening at G-ma and Pa’s house.
I got an “award” at work from a couple of my co-workers, which explains my school year in a nutshell.
Maya spent today with Boom and they had a great time.
Tonight I went to the Lynx game with my mom and we had a fun night (and got to see Lucy and Yoda beforehand!)
Four more days of the school year, guys. Plus a work day. A week from now it will be summer vacation. I can’t believe it. And I can’t wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment