You guys. Our children have been disastrous. So much so, that after dealing with their unbelievable attitudes yesterday, Coo-Koo and Loony left them a note this morning:
And I can’t even report that it made much of a difference. My next step might have to be taking the presents out from under the tree. Holy moly.
Here has what the elves have been up to the rest of the week:
Anyway, on to some pictures that make them look like they can be pleasant humans: SLEDDING!
Shortly after we got home and required them to follow some directions, they decided that they would have a better life “in paradise” so they packed up their bags and took off for paradise. Apparently paradise is our front stoop.
We went to hang out with Boom in the afternoon, and Callie and Boom made wreaths.
That night we met another rescue dog. And she may very well become ours very soon. So I’ll wait on posting pictures until I can announce that she’s officially a Gosselin dog! We are excited!
Speaking of cute dogs, I took Iris for a run today for the first time. She was a little hesitant at first, but then after we got going, and I tried to slow down, she wouldn’t let me!
She got lots of love from the rest of us too.
This afternoon G-ma and Pa took the girls to see a production of “Beauty and the Beast.” They had a great time!
Tonight we decided to go to Petsmart. The girls had fun picking out toys and testing out dog beds!
We are waiting to hear back from the rescue organization. Callie is really hoping for a dog for her birthday (5 days in case anyone was counting...oh wait, she is). We’ll see what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment