Tuesday, December 5, 2017

MAYA QOTD EXTRAVAGANZA

It has been FOREVER since I have done any quotes of the day. So I thought I’d do a big post, because Maya is freaking hilarious.


The thing about her, is that she usually refuses to speak to adults at preschool. They can sometimes get a few words out of her if they ask a direct question, but in general she avoids them (they aren’t too worried about it and I’m not either...she gets her needs met). So by the time she gets in the car when I pick her up, she is READY TO SPEAK. 

Here are some examples of things she has said in the car the past couple weeks:

“Mom! Sometimes when I fart I hold it up and it feels funny. I just did that now.”

************************************

“Mom! Someone ate part of the moon! Who did that!?!?!?!?”

************************************

“Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!”

************************************

“Mom! Some of my best friends are Mayas in the mirror!”

************************************

“Lucy doesn’t have hair but she is a girl. But some boys have most hair.”

************************************

“How do you spell tuna fish? That’s a really hard one. I spell tuna fish backwards so it can be sunglasses.”

************************************

“Would you rather climb up a pokey tree or a plain tree?”

************************************

Maya: Why don’t Bob and Larry have arms?
Me: um...because they are a tomato and cucumber?
Maya: But they wear clothes!
Me: Um...That is true. I don’t really know what to tell you.

************************************

Seriously, Tuesday and Friday afternoons are becoming my favorite parts of the week. I’ll leave you with this two minute video of her just being adorable.




No comments:

Post a Comment