Monday, May 30, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hello!  Happy Monday!

We had a lovely and chill weekend.

We were pretty boring most of the day on Saturday- just cleaning and doing yard work.

Cal had dance, and there are just a couple weeks left before her recital!  We got her dance pictures, and I got my first dance costume button (the same kind of buttons I had when I was a kid in dance).

"Hard Knock Life"

But then our friends came over and made our day way more fun!

Baby Sylvia, Mabel, and Charlie!
On Sunday I did my usual morning run.  However, the half marathon I signed up to do next weekend was CANCELLED!  So...I have decided that I'm going to focus on the 10K I have signed up for in July.  I'm doing a tougher training plan, and am excited to try out a new distance.


In the afternoon, the girls and I met Hanna and Shambles for a walk!


Maya was super sweet this weekend, in between tantrums. And refusing to nap. :)


Today we went downtown and found DINOSAUR FOOTPRINTS on our walk!  The Zoo is doing a fun promotion or something.  Callie was fascinated by them!


Tonight we met G-ma, Pa, Boom, Uncle Dan and Hanna at Lake Harriet for a picnic and to listen to live music.  It was CRAZY BUSY there, but a beautiful night.  So we had a lot of fun!


Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment