Uffda this has been quite a week. My tank is empty.
I don't have many pictures for you this week. In fact, if it wasn't for G-ma, Pa, Chris and Boom I wouldn't really have any at all.
As usual, Maya and Boom had a fun and busy time downtown this week.
And both girls had fun with G-ma and Pa this week, including them going to Callie's school this morning for Grandparents' Day.
Chris, Craig and Josh got to golf yesterday at my Dad's country club. Chris and my Dad golfed there a lot. For lots of years. It was the first time Chris had been there since my Dad died. He texted me a picture on the 18th hole and said "Cloudy the whole round and sun comes out on 18."
We will all be at that club in a little over a week for Mari and Josh's WEDDING RECEPTION.
Yes, the wedding is A WEEK FROM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll leave you with a video. I tried taking a sweet video of the girls having cuddle and reading time, but then it just got weird.
IMG_4994 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Happy Friday!



No comments:
Post a Comment