Sunday, May 15, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Ok, so sometimes I try and publish things on my phone and sometimes they fail, like this week on Thursday. I thought I published a birthday post for Pa, but apparently it didn't work. So I'm going to try publishing that again after this post!

It is so hard to believe that next week's wrap-up is going to include stuff about THE WEDDING!!!!

So in order to counteract that craziness of next weekend, we had the most chill weekend this weekend.

Seriously.  These were the only 4 pictures I took yesterday:

Top: Walks with Kona (she visited our house yesterday)
Bottom Left: Reading at Boom's house with Callie.  I should say, Callie reading to ME.
Bottom Right: Watching the Lynx home opener!  Callie was riveted.

This morning I was done with 11 miles by 7:45am.


The girls enjoyed pancakes with Uncle Larry's real homemade maple syrup.  Delicious!


It has been cold outside again this past week, but was a little bit nicer today.  So we got out the water table and enjoyed the sunshine.


Later, there was more time with this crazy one:


And the fun at the park.


Stay tuned for the belated Pa post!

No comments:

Post a Comment