Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!

We had a pretty nice and relaxing weekend.  Lots of time spent at home playing, lots of time outside, and time with family as well.

First up, Friday night.  I went out to dinner and an orchestra concert with my mom and sisters.


On Saturday morning I took the girls out for our first winter walk of the weekend.


And I spent time playing with Maya while Chris took Callie to dance.

The top right picture was taken about 10am...Callie still in her PJs and Maya still just in a diaper.  That's why I
love Saturdays.
On Saturday afternoon I went over to have a girls' movie party with Mary, Nana, Cathleen, Hanna and my mom.  We ate delicious snacks, drank mimosas and watched "42nd Street."  It was great!


This morning I took the girls on winter walk #2.  This one had a purpose: to look for sunrays.  And boy did we find them.



Afterwards we played in Callie's room for awhile.  I got some video of her reading to Maya.  She is SUCH a good reader these days.  I love it!


IMG_2815 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Uncle Dan and Hanna took the girls for a couple of hours before nap time.  They had a blast at Edinborough, and Hanna sent me some pictures.




While they did that, Chris and I went out to lunch!  It was so calm and peaceful being at a restaurant with no children. :)

We spent some time playing in Maya's room later, and then swung by G-ma and Pa's house for a bit.



Hope you all had a great weekend.  I, for one, am very glad that January is over and we will be moving closer to spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment