I thought I had posted my Timehop Tuesday post on Tuesday, but did it from my phone and apparently it didn't post.
Anyway, here are the Timehops!
I'm using my new favorite picture of Maya today. Twice. First, a Baby Maya and Toddler Maya comparison:
And then, the usual Toddler Callie and Toddler Maya comparison:
I have a hard time seeing similarities. They both look so distinct to me. I think it is the eyes. And maybe the bangs vs. no bangs hair.
On to the other pictures from the week...
On to the other pictures from the week...
![]() |
| The girls hanging out with Boom. |
![]() |
| The girls hanging out with G-ma and Pa. |
![]() |
| Thursday sunrays: Left- a picture Cat sent me that she got from her friend in China Middle- Sunset near our house Right- a picture my mom sent me from the cemetery |
![]() |
| Left- our goofy kindergartner on "Mismatch Day" at school (though that outfit isn't too far from regular days) Right- our smartie pants kindergartner loving playing with a calculator |
I had the afternoon off today, so I decided to go to visit the cemetery. I hadn't been there since Christmas eve, and my goal is to go once a month. It was quiet and peaceful there. And cold. But I still captured some sunrays.
I'm looking forward to being there in the spring. It is hard not to feel hopeful in the spring.
Have a happy weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment