Sunday, January 24, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!

We had a nice weekend.  Yesterday started pretty low key- with jammies on most of the morning.

Me: Look at me and smile!
Them:

Gotta love footie jammies in January, though.

And then there was the sister manicure.


And dance class.


IMG_2623 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

And then hanging out at home. My dad bought Callie that pink "laptop" a few years ago, and now Maya loves it.  And I love that she loves it.

On the right: dance party moves
This morning was pretty chill.  Chris took the girls to Sunday School.  Then he took Callie out to brunch.  Then I took Callie to run errands with me (top priority: new running shoes!) and promised her a treat.  She chose Sour Patch Kids and her face was pretty funny once she realized how sour they actually were (she only ate a few of them).

I picked Dots- one of my dad's favorites.
Today's big event was a winter walk with Boom, G-ma, Pa, Auntie Yoda and Auntie Mari.


Then we went to see some things in the nature center and had dinner at Auntie Mari's place.


Another busy week starts tomorrow.  My exercise program has been going strong despite the busy weeks in January, and I'm down almost 5 pounds.  I'm feeling stronger and hoping that once I start my running training again in a few weeks it will be easy(ish) to get back into.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment