Friday, March 27, 2015

FTPDF

OMG.

It is spring break.  My brain hasn't even registered that yet because it has been such a crazy week.

In case you missed it, the girls got ANOTHER FREAKING STOMACH BUG earlier this week that has lasted for days.

At about 2:00 today I was ready to report that both girls were at about 85% healthy.  Callie maybe a little less so because she still seemed pretty wiped out, but they both appeared to be bouncing back and in good spirits.

Then 6:00pm rolled around, gassy smells abounded, and Callie started puking, etc. 

THIS FRICK-FRACKING STOMACH BUG WILL NOT LEAVE.

I can't even say much more at this point.  I'm so tired.  Here are the pictures.

Favorite Thing #1: When they were relative healthy on Monday
(LEAST) Favorite Thing #2: Three days of being at home or in jammies.
There was also a leisurely drive to try and stop lots of toddler screaming that included Starbucks drive-thru,
sitting in a parking lot, and a 5yo nap.
 
Favorite Thing #3: The illusion of health
Callie was so adorable earlier today pretending to speak Maya's "language."

Favorite Thing #4: Toddler-speak done by toddler and preschooler


IMG 5507 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

I guess maybe the sleepy time at the end should have been a clue.

During Maya's nap today we had a cuddle session and read a bunch of books.  Under the covers of Chris' and my bed.  With princesses.

Favorite Thing #5: Cuddles, books and princesses.
Needless to say, the sheets have been changed.
I just feel so badly because they have been so miserable for so long.  I hope that this round is quick and that everyone feels better in the morning.  Sigh.  What a way to start off spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment