This little lady is has been in our lives for 20 months now. It is hard to believe that it has been that long, though it is also hard to imagine life without her.
Gah. That little face. Those huge cheeks. I can't even handle it.
She still wasn't feeling that great today, but Boom took excellent care of her, and she perked up after nap time.
(Thanks for the pictures, Boom!)
This evening she "read" Hop on Pop for me about 30 times. Here is one of the versions, with a quick distraction from Kona mixed in there.
IMG 5364 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Yes, there is a giant booger hanging out of her right nostril. That's how it has been the past 48 hours, and I'll leave it at that.
As far as her sister relationship goes, she is in the driver's seat a lot of the time, and I love it. I think she'll be giving Callie a run for her money once she can communicate even better, and it is going to be AWESOME.
In four short months we will have a two-year-old, and all I have to say to that is...BRING IT, MAYA.
No comments:
Post a Comment