Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

I'm not sure how in the world it is Sunday night already, but it is.  We had a great weekend.

Saturday

We spent time at home playing.  The girls are more and more interactive and it is so fun to see them play together.


Callie had a "Dance Show" on Saturday, which just meant they did the same dance class but we could bring extra people to watch and it was called a show.  Sorry family, but Callie did NOT want us to invite anyone else.  But Chris, Maya and I could go as long as only Maya watched her.  Chris and I were not allowed to watch her at all.

I obviously didn't obey that rule.
Our friend Libby got married on Saturday night.  Chris and I were able to have a night out (thanks Auntie Yoda and Craig for babysitting!).  We hung out with Casey and Travis at the wedding and had a great night reveling in not having to chase tired children around.

Libby and I have been friends since 7th grade- that means we have been
friends for about TWO DECADES.
We also had fun at the photo booth.

Adults do crazy things with funny props.
It was a great night!  The girls had a lot of fun with Auntie Yoda and Craig, too.


Sunday

We had more playtime at home today.  The girls are just so stinkin' cute I can't stop taking pictures of them.


Maya has been walking more and more lately, and today she really took off and started doing laps around our house.  As you can see, she is still a little unsteady and falls down.  But at least now she gets right back up to keep walking.


IMG 0982 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

With the impending snow that will be happening soon, we decided to get out for ONE last wagon ride of the season.  It was chilly, but nice to get some fresh air.

Maya's snowsuit is ready in case of a snowmaggedon.
Tonight my mom, sisters and I went to the theater!  We had a great meal and saw Hello Dolly.  It was one of my favorite movies to watch when I was younger (and Laura and I would act it out when we played together), so it was really fun to see it on stage.

Our waitress asked us if we were sisters and said we basically
looked exactly the same.
Mari ordered a $13 piece of chocolate cake.  She managed to eat half of it
and now will have dessert for the rest of the week.
Hope everyone else had a great weekend.  Good luck with Winter Storm Astro! 

No comments:

Post a Comment