Friday, November 21, 2014

FTPDF

Happy Friday!

We had a pretty chill week, so there weren't too many pictures.  As usual, I couldn't help but take pictures of the little one.  Especially in her high chair.

Favorite Thing #1: This one
And the older one doesn't stand still long enough for me to get many good pictures, but one night she did stay still long enough so she could make funny faces.

Favorite Thing #2: This one
My favorite time of day is between 6:00 and 7:00pm.  We are all usually upstairs in the play area, and the girls play and wrestle and giggle and it is so fun.

Favorite Thing #3: Family play time
I had the day off today, and my friend Amanda and I took our girls to an indoor play area close to our house (that I had a groupon for).  We had never been there before and it was AWESOME.

 
Favorite Thing #4: A new (to us) play area
(just in time for the LOOOONG winter)
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment