Friday, December 20, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

It. Is. Christmas. Break.

OMG.  So happy.

This week seemed very long...and I didn't take too many pictures.

As for the girls this week- Maya learned how to go to sleep in her bed by 7pm (yay!) and Callie learned to poop out shapes.

My first favorite of the week is the girls giggling together.  It is so fun to see how they can make each other smile and laugh like no one else can.


IMG 8777 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


Favorite Thing #2:
I got to spend Monday morning with Callie at preschool
because they celebrated her birthday that day.  She was star of the day, brought
some things for show and tell, and line leader.  It was so fun to see her in that
environment!
Favorite Thing #3:
Pictures from Boom, G-ma and G-pa throughout the week.
Favorite Thing #4:
Girls Night.  We had a girls' p.j., popcorn and movie party on Wednesday and
now she asks for a girl party every night.  I think it is because she loves popcorn.
Tomorrow the birthday/holiday craziness starts.  We are having a puzzle-themed friend birthday party for Callie tomorrow afternoon!  I've been busy working on the treat bags and crafts that we are going to do.

But working on the fun crafty stuff, I have stealthily avoided the bigger task that needs to be done- CLEANING.  We have the next 20 hours to make our house look respectable.  So off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment