Saturday, July 13, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday...er...Saturday at 5:30am

Yep, I missed that yesterday was Friday.  That's the thing with being almost 39 weeks pregnant, on summer vacation, and totally out of our normal routine trying to establish a new one in a new house.  Totally blanked that yesterday was Friday.

It is 5:30am and I'm sitting in our new living room listening to the big thunderstorm.  I'm also trying to wake my right hand up.  That has been the latest pregnancy symptom.  My right hand falls asleep, becomes numb and then my fingers feel like they are on fire.  It usually only happens when I am sleeping, but right now it is making typing very interesting.  My swollen hands and fingers also make texting on my phone interesting and it takes me longer because my fat fingers often type the wrong letters.  Autocorrect can only do so much, so I spend a lot of time deleting and retyping.  Fun times.

Anyway...here are some of the pictures of this week that I haven't posted yet.

Favorite Thing #1: New furniture!  Unfortunately, the couch sectional we bought for our basement was too big to fit down the stairs...so we had to go back and find something different that will be delivered on Wednesday.

Favorite Thing #2: Playing school with Auntie Cat!

Favorite Thing #3: A new/old picture from Boom's best high school friend matches Callie's new room perfectly!

Favorite Thing #4: Checking out our new neighborhood

Favorite Thing #5: Child labor

Favorite Thing #6: My Friday night project- our newly organized mud room...

...and closet.  Now we won't be tripping over boxes when we come in to the house.
Okay, I should probably head back to bed as I still can't really feel my right hand and it is strange.  Oh- and Hamsie is still head down!  But she hasn't dropped at all, so I'm going back to the doc on Wednesday to check her progress.  My doc is still a little concerned about her getting too big (especially because of how big Callie and her head were the first time around), so we'll see what happens by Wednesday.  Hopefully progress, because I'm exhausted and uncomfortable most of the time. :)

Also, a shout out to my friend Kylie (Callie's friend Calvin's mom), who delivered Sylvie Marie on Wednesday!  Congrats!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment