Monday, July 22, 2013

43-Months-Old and ALMOST a Big Sister

This girl spent her 43-month birthday with G-ma. 

Hiding in a bunny hole

Sandbox girl

Bagels at the lake
Resting after some fun on the beach

She had WAY more fun with G-ma than she would have with me...I spent the day going to the doctor, then city hall to file for homestead for the new house, to the DMV to update my address on my license, getting last minute things at Target, and napping. 

Why must I do all of those things today you ask? 

Because my doctor had great news for me.  Hamsie has dropped and progressed.  Because of that, along with the fact that we don't want her to get too big (had to use the vacuum with Callie and her big head, not a fun situation), we decided that tomorrow will be Hamsie's birth-day.  (Now that the royal baby was born today, we won't have to worry about him stealing Hamsie's thunder...hahaha).

Chris and I will be heading to the hospital at 6am tomorrow and hopefully we'll get to meet our new little girl tomorrow afternoon/evening.

When Callie got home today I explained to her that Hamsie was coming tomorrow.  Our conversation went something like this:
Me: Callie, guess what?  HAMSIE is going to come out tomorrow!  You're going to get to meet her!
Callie: You mean, like the next day?
Me: Yep!  Tomorrow!
Callie: I want to go to sleep right now!

I took that to mean she is so excited she wants to go to sleep so tomorrow comes sooner. :)

She just left with my dad and is spending the next few nights there and at G-ma and G-pa's house.  She's a lucky girl to have so many people take care of her.

I'll spend the rest of the evening watching mindless TV and trying not to freak out, while Chris, G-ma and our friend Andy are at the old house doing some more painting.  Nothing like trying to cram everything in at the last minute! 

Here is one more belly shot, in our new bedroom set mirror.

40 weeks, 1 day

Thanks again for all your prayers, good vibes, messages and support.  We'd love it if you keep them coming tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment