I'll start this post out with a Hamsie update. I had a doctor's appointment today, and I'm measuring 40 weeks (I'm only 36 weeks, 5 days...). My doc thinks this girl could already be 8 pounds, though she said there may be a lot of fluid around her so she wants to make sure with an ultrasound. That is scheduled for next Friday. If Hamsie is that big, it is a good possibility that we'll have to get her into the world earlier than her due date, so I don't end up having to birth a 10 pound baby. We'll know more next week... I guess there is a good reason that I feel so huge and exhausted! Because I am already potentially toting around an 8 pounder before she is even born.
On to the pictures from the week...
 |
| Favorite Thing #1: Intense playtime |
 |
Favorite Thing #2: Those flip flop indents I mentioned yesterday
(okay, not really one of my favorite things, but I picture I took none-the-less) |
 |
| Favorite Thing #3: Hamsie cuddles |
 |
| Favorite Thing #4: The name of the new Starbucks blend |
 |
| Favorite Thing #5: Breakfast |
 |
| Favorite Thing #6: Hanging out with Auntie Cat |
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment