Friday, January 11, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Happy Weekend!  Hooray!

I wasn't good about getting pictures this week, but the few I got were pretty great.  At least I think so.


Favorite Thing #1- Mind BLOWN by The Lion King! (She had only ever seen a couple of Youtube clips but we let her watch the first half hour or so of the movie and she LOVED it.)

Favorite Thing #2- Kissing the baby
Favorite Thing #3- Kona wanted to cuddle the baby too
On a slightly more frustrating note, ever since we told Callie about the baby, she has totally regressed with potty training (accidents...A LOT) and has also started talking like a baby more often.  She must understand how big of a change it will be and is processing it in the only way she can.  I guess that hopefully she can get it out of her system before the baby actually comes...but who knows.

Speaking of babies, my college room mate and dear friend Melissa (out in New York) had a little baby girl yesterday- Adelyn Mae joins big brother Teddy.  Congrats Melissa and Bobby!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I hope Callie gets most of the regression out of her system early for you :) happy weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete