I think I do a pretty good job with the mothering and the work.
Today I came up with a solution for the laundry and the exercise.
Step 1: Do a GIGANTIC load of toddler laundry (probably because you haven't done it for at least a month)
Step 2: Realize that you don't want to go outside for a run (too cold) or do a workout video (takes too long). Realize (BRILLIANTLY) that you could bring the laundry up to toddler's room (2 floors up), a few at a time, and get exercise AND laundry put away AT THE SAME TIME.
Step 3: Go for it: Run those stairs, still wearing pajamas.
Step 4: Halfway through (while SERIOUSLY sweating) change into a running skirt.
Step 5: (15 minutes later) Bring up the last few shirts and laundry basket.
Step 6: Bask in the glow of just burning approximately 221 calories, grab a Powerade Zero and look at your handiwork.
| Try and ignore the fact that vacuuming will be in your future. |
What a great idea! Let's throw out all our laundry baskets and transport toddler clothes one footie jammie at a time. :)
ReplyDelete