Saturday, February 13, 2010

Videos. Again. Whew.

Blog Post by Kati:

Okay. I'm sick of writing about the videos just like I'm sure you're sick of reading about the videos. But I found another website that will keep the videos from being "lifted" by random people and are password protected so only the people we want to see the videos can watch them! I sent out the password in some messages to people on facebook and through email but I know I probably missed a bunch of people. If I missed you, I'm sorry. Either send me a message on facebook or email me (kati@twincitizen.net) and I'll give you the password.

We are probably being overly cautious...but the fact that some of the videos I posted on youtube ended up on completely random websites of total strangers really freaked us out! No need for random crazy people watching Callie's videos. They are meant purely for friends and family to watch and enjoy. :)

And again...on to Callie.

We started introducing her to bottled breast milk a couple of times the past week to help the transition for when I go back to work go smoothly. She takes the bottle just fine, I just hate watching her do it. :( I have done a pretty good job of pumping the past month so we have about 10 bags of milk in our basement freezer. I'll continue to pump when I go back to work. I'm lucky in that my schedule is fairly flexible so it shouldn't be too hard to do.

It is 9:38pm and after a pretty crabby day, Callie is smiling and cooing at her daddy. Only we need her to go to sleep! :)

And for one last picture, here is Callie's pink bear snowsuit that she travels in. So cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment