Callie had her 2 month well child visit today. She was not a happy camper!!! But she is perfect and healthy. She weighs 12 pounds 2 ounces and is 23 1/4 inches long. That puts her in the 90 %ile for both weight and height! Not a surprise seeing as I took this picture of her this morning:
HAHAHAHA...such an adorable chunk. And a bad camera angle. :)
I'm getting good at typing one-handed. I have her in one arm while listening to lullabies on pandora.com and trying to get her to sleep.
We went to my school this morning so I could introduce her to some of my students. She was awake and happy. The kids loved seeing her and informed me that her hands and face look like mine. :) I go back to work on Tuesday (which makes me want to cry every time I think about it) but seeing the kids was a good way to start the transition in my brain. Thank goodness for her daddy and grandparents for doing daycare while she is still so little!!! My mom is taking her on Mondays and Fridays, Chris is taking her Tuesdays, Mary is taking her Wednesdays and Bob is taking her Thursdays. We are so unbelievably lucky to have so much help and support.
And finally...here is a cute video from this morning:
Babygoose25 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment