Wednesday, February 24, 2010

200th Post!

Blog Post by Kati:

Yep, this is the 200th post! Crazy!

So I've had 2 really boring days back at it- I've been at a special ed audit training. Sounds thrilling, right? It was absolutely horrible leaving yesterday morning. Lots of tears. But Chris brought Callie for lunch yesterday and today so that was wonderful. I have one more half day of the training tomorrow and then am off on Friday before going back to actual work on Monday.

Here is a cute picture from yesterday evening:



Callie did really well with her daddy the past two days (of course!). He texted me pictures and updates throughout the day. Now she's napping hard after eating a lot and spitting up on 2 different outfits and a onesie! I finally stopped putting clothes on her for awhile until I was sure she was done spitting up. :) So I got to hold a cute baby in just a diaper for awhile which is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment