Sunday, October 11, 2009

T-I-R-E-D

Blog Post by Kati:

It is Sunday night and I feel like I could have slept all day. I took at least 2 naps and laid around most of the day. We did take Kona for a walk this evening because I knew I needed to get out and do something. With my seriously decreased lung capacity these days, it is hard to believe that a year ago I ran a marathon...the slight incline on the side of our block that we walk up with Kona is brutal. Every time I look at it and start to go up it I think in my mind "You are my Everest." I know I'm a little dramatic, but seriously! :)

Part of the reason that I like being lazy and lying in my chair is because we're getting to the point where we can see the baby move on the outside when resting. Every once and awhile my stomach just moves and it is pretty funny.

Earlier this week we took Kona to the dog park to give her some stimulation after the days of rain that we had. It was a fun fall walk and Kona had a ball! Here is Chris playing with Kona:This one was as we were heading back and Kona and I were both super tired, so we were SLOOOOOOOOWWWW girls. Anyway, it is time for a belly picture again: the very good reason for my decreased lung capacity!Holy Hugeness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment