We had a pretty busy weekend! We went down to Luther on Saturday and just ended up staying the day- so no sleeping in a dorm for me. It was fun to see Mari, wander around campus, and eat a bagel sandwich, cheese curds and drink a Galaxy (strawberry/Irish cream flavored smoothie) in Marty's! Here are a couple pictures of Baby Goose's first (of many I hope!) trips to Luther:
When we were at lunch Chris ran into an old friend and his wife who is due in 3 weeks. Chris initially thought she was only as far along as I was. When he told me about it later he described her as "tiny" or "little" or something like that. When he saw my face start to look irritated or pained (not exactly sure what it looked like!), he quickly pointed out that I am more "robust." I assume that was meant to be a compliment. Hahaha.
This morning we got up early and went to cheer on the marathon runners. It is really hard to believe that it was a year ago that I ran it. And I definitely missed it as I was watching and cheering. It made me want to do another one again! Training will be a good way to get back in shape...right??? :) I have no idea what I'll feel like but I'd love to be able to do a half marathon in May. So we'll see...
A busy week starts tomorrow, so I'm taking it easy tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment